624 Davis Street
Evanston, IL 60201
News & Upcoming Events
- Saturday, March 15, 2014
Liv Sum Dim Sum Brunch
Due to popular demand, we are proud to offer guests the unique culinary art of Dim Sum! Originated in the Cantonese provinces of Southern China, Dim Sum is a traditional morning and communal dining ritual. Translated to “Touch the Heart”, Dim Sum is a shared social experience enjoyed with tea and small savory dishes such as dumplings, stuffed buns & noodles.
Beginning Saturday, March 15, we will offer over 60 items on weekend brunch (10:30 a.m. -3 p.m.) as well as select dishes throughout the week (11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.). Drink specials, including $10 bottomless Mimosas and $5 Bloody Mary cocktails, will also be available!
- month of March
Koi in the community
Think Local, Eat Global: Koi supports Evanston! This month's Charity: Forrest E. Powell Foundation.
1% of all Edamame Sales and 20% of Table 23 proceeds will be donated. General donations an also be made at the restaurant.
Ongoing Weekly Specials
- Monday - $5 Seasonal Cocktail
- Tuesday - $3 Sapporo Drafts and Sake Bombs
- Wednesday - Half Price Martinis
- Thursday - Half Price Bottles of Wine (selected wines on Koi's wine list)
- Monday-Thursday - $2.50 Appetizers in the Bar between 4:30-6:30pm (from select menu, bar area only)