624 Davis Street
Evanston, IL 60201
News & Upcoming Events
Liv Sum Dim Sum Brunch
On Saturday, March 15, we rolled out our new Liv Sum Dim Sum Weekend Brunch! We were delighted that guests welcomed this unique, culinary art from the Cantonese provinces of Southern China, with open arms. Dim Sum is a traditional and social morning dining ritual enjoyed with tea and small savory dishes such as dumplings, stuffed buns and noodles.
We invite you to discover Dim Sum at our weekend brunch (10:30am - 3pm), or return to taste more of our 60 menu items paired with $5 Mimosas and Bloody Mary cocktails! Select Dim Sum dishes will also be available throughout the week (11:30am - 3pm).
- month of April
Koi in the community
Think Local, Eat Global: Koi supports Evanston! This month's Charity: Junior League of Evanston-North Shore.
Please call ahead to reserve our exclusive table 23 to support this organization. We will donate 20% of your total check to the charity of the month. General donations can also be made at the restaurant.
Ongoing Weekly Specials
- Monday - $5 Seasonal Cocktail
- Tuesday - $3 Sapporo Drafts and Sake Bombs
- Wednesday - Half Price Martinis
- Thursday - Half Price Bottles of Wine (selected wines on Koi's wine list)
- Monday-Thursday - $2.50 Appetizers in the Bar between 4:30-6:30pm (from select menu, bar area only)